Project Engineer – Chemicals - Facility Expansion
$90,000 to $115,000
Our client, a medium-sized, very successful, PSM-regulated chemical production facility (continuous processing) is achieving record production levels and want to increase that production level by expanding this facility.
- Salary: $90,000 to $115,000
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance paid
- Bonus potential
The Project Engineer will oversee the expansion of this production facility by managing projects with budgets ranging from $50,000 - $1,000,000. The combined-project budgets total $4,000,000 or more a year.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- Seven (7) + years of experience in chemicals manufacturing, foods manufacturing, utilities, petroleum, or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experienced in design through installation of projects with budgets of $50,000 or more
- Experienced with equipment specification, equipment installation, construction oversight and project start-up experience
- Nice-to-haves: experience with manufacturing equipment including mixers, blenders, processing equipment, grinders, compressors, distillation towers, and pumps
BSEE or BSME or BSCHe, capital projects, equipment specification, equipment installation, construction oversight