Facility Manager – Food MFG - Particle Processing
$70,000 to $85,000
Our Food Manufacturing client, in Decorah, Iowa area, is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team.
- Salary: $70,000 to $85,000
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance paid
- Bonus potential
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This Facility Manager will service as a key leader of the management team and is responsible for ensuring ongoing maintenance and mechanical functions of the plant are operating smoothly and efficiently. This Facility Manager will supervise the Maintenance Manager and serve as overall leadership to plant maintenance personnel ensuring proper staffing levels and skillsets. Oversees plant regulatory, sewer, and waste disposal systems as well as employee safety programs and OSHA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations or Manufacturing Management or Business
- Five (5) + years of experience with production activities in a manufacturing environment.
- Food Manufacturing background highly preferred.
- Ten (10) + years of production or maintenance experience.
- Advanced knowledge of plant operations related to particle processing.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Understanding of quality standards and health and safety regulations.
Bachelor of Science degree, facility maintenance, plant maintenance, production, particle processing