Albert Energy connects qualified job seekers and companies for career growth opportunities. We are searching for executives, managers, professionals, technical, and operating personnel to fill job openings throughout North America.
Albert Energy assists job seekers in finding their fit in the job market.
We assist our client companies by finding them qualified professionals whose experience and credentials match their open positions. Albert Energy works closely with companies that design, build, operate, maintain, and support the many facets of the energy sector whether it be in power generation, power supply, manufacturing, process or oil & gas.
Instructions for Job Seekers
- Search our Job Listings for positions matching your background and career objective.
- Apply to any of our job openings and submit your resume so you may be considered as a candidate.
- We will review your information and compare it against our open job requirements. As a good fit for the position, you will be contacted directly by one of Albert Energy’s Recruiting Consultants. At this time you may personally discuss in detail your work history, academic credentials, compensation requirements and availability for the position. After you have given our Recruiting Consultant the appropriate permission, your resume is shared with the client for further consideration.
What if I do not see an open job that is a match for my background?
Our Recruiting Consultants are active in the job market on a daily basis. So, even if you do not see a position which fits your background, please send us your resume. We cannot consider you for a position unless we have it!
- Submit your resume today. We will screen your skills for matches with open positions within our database and share your resume with our Recruiting Consultants.
- When companies ask us to help them find qualified professionals to fill their open positions, the first thing we do is search our existing resume database. This is a perfect example of “being in the right place at the right time.”
- When your resume matches the open position requirements, we will contact you directly to learn of your interest in the new energy sector job opportunity.
We are seeking:
- Corporate Executives
- Plant Managers, General Managers
- Mid- and upper-level management
- Experienced, skilled professionals
- Degreed Engineers (typically Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Civil/Structural)
- Professional Engineers
- Technical staff
- Production Managers and Engineers
- Operating personnel, supervisors and managers
- Environmental, Health and Safety professionals
- Project Directors, Project Managers and Project Engineers
Qualification and selection process
During the selection process, and as a part of the pre-employment qualification process, you can expect the following from Albert Energy and/or our clients:
- Phone and/or personal, face-to-face interviewing
- Background and reference checks
- Verification of work status, experience and education
- Pre-employment drug screening and physical exam
When you apply for a job or submit your resume to Albert Energy, be assured we will respect confidentiality. Albert Energy understands your need for sensitivity in handling your job search. We will not share your confidential resume with our clients without your prior consent.
Albert Energy does not discriminate in its candidate recommendations with regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, or age. Albert Energy complies with the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII, and other federal, state, and local prohibitions against discrimination.