We know people who transform, store and move energy for power systems.
Albert Energy specializes in finding outstanding professionals and executives essential for making America’s power system operate efficiently, all of the way from the switchyard substations out to the end users. We work across the entire “wires side” industry and fill positions such as project managers, construction managers, sales managers, operations and maintenance managers, engineers and senior level company executives. We work with plant capital equipment suppliers, software and system developers, engineering design firms, smart grid, contractors and field service, substation owners, transmission and distribution line owners and operators.
Albert Energy fills Power Systems jobs
Power System Specialties we serve:
- Power Delivery
- System operations and maintenance
- Substation design and construction
- Transmission line design and construction
- Relay, protection and control
- Control Centers
- Network Management Solutions
- Smart Grid
- Energy Management System (EMS)
- Transmission and Distribution (T&D)
- Demand Response
- Meter Data Management
- Marketing Management Systems
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Demand Management Systems
- Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems
- Field service support
Our clients include:
- Utilities, Co-ops and municipalities
- Power Systems
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Engineering firms
- Consulting firms
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction firms (EPC)
- Service companies
Don’t see what you need? Contact Us.
To view some of our clients and positions we have filled, visit our sample searches page.