Operations Manager-Petrochemical-Chemical Engineer
Actively seeking an Operations Manager-Petrochemical with continuous process experience for a global chemical industry leader based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering (BSChE)
• Minimum of 8+ years experience with chemical plant operations management.
• Continuous process operations experience in a petrochemical plant.
• Demonstrated supervision experience
• Demonstrated experience with development of plant operations personnel.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Annual salary is competitive and expected to be in the range of $120,000-$150,000. Company provides full fringe benefits including relocation for the best candidate. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to this career oriented opportunity.
Chemical Engineer, BSChE, Operations Management, Petrochemical, Continuous Process Manufacuring, Supervision Experience