Continuous Improvement (CI) Engineer | Food or CPG Mfg
$85,000 to $110,000
Work for a family-friendly organization that focuses on advancement and growth from within.
Benefits and Features:
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan
• Bonus or profit-sharing
• Relocation package targeted for home-owner or renter
• Salary range of $85,000 to
• And more!
Your Role with the Company:
The Continuous Improvement (CI) Engineer will lead CI projects in the plant in conjunction with Plant Management using CI and LEAN tools and analytical skills to identify and prioritize CI projects. This professional is responsible for coordinating cross-functional projects groups including Quality, Corporate Engineering and R&D and for developing and providing CI/LEAN training onsite. This role reports to the Director of Continuous Improvement and travel up to 25% may be asked of you.
This location is a great small Iowa town within an hour drive of Des Moines – the State Capitol of Iowa.
• Expertise in Food or Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing
• 5+ years implementing and sustaining CI programs – LEAN, TPM, Statistical Process Control, etc.
• Solid capabilities in yield optimization and cost reduction
• Current Six Sigma Black Belt or desire to become one
• Above-average capabilities with MS-Excel
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering